This library contains all webinars hosted by the Crown Council.
APRIL 11, 2018
WEBINAR LIBRARY #55 "Dress for Case Acceptance Success"
How your wardrobe choice impacts your patients’ treatment decisions.
A Special Crown Council Webinar for the entire team...including (and especially for) the doctor!
Has your team ever debated:
Scrubs or no scrubs?
If I am a guy, do I wear a tie?
Ladies, does your make up need a shake up?
Hair up or down?
Do your shoes give patients any clues?
Doctor, does your attire have something to be desired!
WARNING: This webinar may cause you to never dress for work the same!
Join Pam Peterson, President of the Total Patient Service Institute, as she uncovers the myths and mysteries of dressing for dental case acceptance success. Discover the changes that could have a dramatic impact on your personal and professional results.
WEBINAR LIBRARY #54 "Secrets of Attracting More New Patients with Cause Related Marketing"
- The latest developments in cause related marketing.
- How to attract new patients while “doing good” in your community.
- How to harness the marketing power of your existing patients.
- The myths of social media marketing.
- What you can do differently from the competition to attract the best patients.
- What’s new with Smile for Life and how it can positively impact your practice.